Monday, October 15, 2012

Get Going!

My trainer let me have it Saturday. He said I am hardheaded. Can you believe that! Actually, it's true. I've come to the point that I'm happy with the results and comfortable with the effort. What difference does that make? I'm not progressing in my fitness trek.

Doesn't the same thing happen spiritually? I mean, do you sometimes just get satisfied with your current level of spiritual maturity? So you slip out of drive into neutral and you coast. But the truth is that if you aren't moving forward you are going backward. That is certainly true in physical training and it's also true in spiritual growth.

Are you at a plateau in your path of growth? Somebody needs to get in your face a little. OK, I'll do it. GET GOING!

Apply these spiritual disciplines daily.
  • Pray in faith.
  • Read the Word.
  • Fellowship with believers.
  • Witness to the world.
  • Serve others.

GET GOING!

No comments: