Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Preparing for Revival

Several weeks ago while reading for my DMin project I came across what I thought was a great idea for a few sermons leading up to revival services. Ed Stetzer and David Putman wrote "Breaking the Missional Code" several years ago and I've found it to be a good resource for my missional project.

One of the topics the book addresses is that if a Christian wants to really follow Jesus he must do three things: live like Jesus lived, love like Jesus loved, and leave behind what Jesus left behind. When I read that I knew I needed to share it with Cross Road Baptist Church as we were seeking God's movement among us.

I preached the three sermons on February 17 and 24 and March 3. Here are the links if you'd like to listen. Join me praying for revival. If you live close and get a chance, stop by for the revival services March 10-13.




No comments: