Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Introverts Reaching Out

"When introverts spend time trying to function like extroverts, they're doing more than just wasting time. They're actually robbing themselves of the very tools God gave them to do His work."

I'm one of those guys who was created (by God) to be an introvert. Sometimes that really frustrates me. At other times I'm really pleased.

When it comes to sharing my faith, I'd like to have that nonstop-talkativeness-never-meet-a-stranger personality some of my friends have. But I don't. And you really can't fake it. You'll be a mess if you try for very long.

The quote above is from an article from On Mission written by Mike Bechtle. Read how introverts like me can be involved in evangelism HERE.

Oh, Bechtle also says, "Introversion isn't something to be cured; it's something to be celebrated!" I like that.

No comments: