Monday, January 23, 2006

Orange Juice and Cold Pizza

I can't wait until 3:30. I'm not sure what the deal is, but I've had a nagging cough for a couple of months. It has escalated. So I stayed home from work today and called the doctor. The appointment is at 3:30.

Until then I'm drinking orange juice. I'm told that drinking 32 ounces of OJ over a short period of time will cure what ails you. We'll see.

While I'm sitting at home waiting for 3:30 I've got ESPN's Cold Pizza on. I've never seen this before because I'm usually working this time of day. ESPN has too many networks. The hosts of CP are good but some of the guests they have on are awful. You would think that ESPN could afford to bring in better personalities. The coaches and players they've interviewed have been great, but the sportswriters are hit and miss. ESPN is spread too thin if they have to rely on some of these guys for content.

No comments: