Saturday, March 18, 2006

Waiting

The RN said the biopsy results would be available in 24 hours. The pulmonologist said it would be Friday. The family practice doctor said it would be the middle of next week.

And the winner is...the family practice doctor.

David Jeremiah says that when our timetable and God's do not match it is often because God is developing our trust, faith, and patience.

OK. I'm told that I am a pretty patient person. My response is always, "Well, you just don't see what's boiling beneath the surface!" But God does and he knows how impatient I am. Even now. So he's working on that.

All my life I've heard people say not to pray for patience because God will send trouble your way. I say you better pray for patience because problems are definitely on the way!

No comments: