Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Twelve and a half years

Today is our anniversary! Deana and I have been married twelve and a half years. We were talking this morning about the way we have changed over the years. We decided to love each other and that has helped us experience some amazing things. I stick to my decision and my love for Deana is as strong as ever…that hasn’t changed. One thing that has changed is the things about her that I love. I know her better now than then and there are so many things about her that are lovely and loveable.

So I wanted to take a minute today to tell you that I love Deana and to tell Deana that I love her. We got a late start so we may not make 50 years, but if you think about it we are already halfway there. Twelve and a half for me and twelve and a half for Deana equals twenty-five years! Maybe we will make it to fifty!

No comments: