Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Aches and Pains

It's been almost four months since I started walking three days a week. Those walks are now runs. I can't express fully how much I appreciate those who have taken the journey with me. I've never stayed with it this long and I know it's because of them.

I have a metal plate and five pins in my left leg just below the knee. That's from a snow skiing accident twelve years ago. Up until now the knee has not been giving me problems. But I hope the pains are just the typical aches that go along with using body parts you haven't used in a while. My knee has more stress on it now than anytime in a long time.

I've had muscle aches along the way. Not worried about that. Didn't even know I had some of those muscles! But watching the knee to make sure I'm not doing damage there.

I gotta go to bed now because 4:30 will be here in just a little while! If you pray, please add me and my knee to your prayer list. I want to do all I can and not damage my knee.

No comments: