Saturday, August 14, 2010

Healthy Living

How many times have I written about this? So many that you probably roll your eyes. I get it. But I’ve decided to start living healthy. As a matter of fact, I’ve lost about 5 pounds this week. I need to stay on an aggressive weight-loss plan because I have a lot to lose. I don’t want to take three years to lose it. I want to lose it quickly – I understand the problems with quick weight-loss – and I want to change my eating and exercise habits so that I can maintain a healthy body weight.

So far, I’ve only changed my diet. And that by only a little. I’m snacking much less than before. I’ve substituted my regular high calorie, high fat lunch with a large portion of raw vegetables. I eat celery, cucumber, bell pepper, and carrots for lunch. I’m eating a better supper. I’ve been good at breakfast for quite a while. My main problem is eating when I’m away from the house. Too many fast food value meals.

So I need to stay with my breakfast and lunch plans, do better at supper, and stay away from fast food restaurants. And add daily exercise.

I’ll post updates from time to time. Pray for me.

No comments: