Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I Read "Frank's Wig" to the Children

This blog opened its doors for business in 2005. One of the first things I did was fill out the profile information. The profile offered a spot to write about a random topic. I didn't like the first topic so I clicked on the button to get a new topic. After doing that several times, the topic was to tell the kids a story about a frog and a wig. Thus the birth of "Frank's Wig."

In the church where I pastor I have a time in the worship service where I gather the kids down front for a children's message. I will occasionally read "Frank's Wig" to them. That's what I did this weekend since the kids who gather with me had not heard it before. Click this link for the recording of the author (that's me) reading his story to the children.



No comments: