Monday, January 02, 2012

Bible Reading Plan

I want to challenge you to read the Bible in 2012. Not just a little bit but a lot. In fact, I challenge you to read the entire Bible. Will you take the challenge? Will you join me? No other "resolution" will impact your life as much as this one. I believe this decision will actually empower you to make other changes in your life you've resolved to attempt.

So let's do it! Let me know if you accept the challenge so I can encourage you throughout the year.

Check out this website for some guides if you need help. This is the plan I'll be following. There are lots of resources in print or online...or you could just open your Bible and start reading!

Be sure to listen as you read. I suggest you keep a journal of what you sense God is saying as you read his word.

Alright, let's go!

No comments: